BlueBiology’s Marine Sourced Collagen Full Review
Natural, Pure, Concentrated Type I Collagen
At a Glance
- Made in small batches from wild-caught Pacific Snapper within hours of when the fish are caught.
- 330g of pure Type I Collagen Peptides, no other ingredients, and vacuum-sealed jars which bypass any need for additives or fillers.
- 1000+ consumers, reported to improve joint movement, reduce joint pain, increase energy levels, “looking and feeling younger“.
There are two primary signs of aging:
- Developing fine lines
- Skin gradually losing elasticity
Hair, Skin, and Nail Benefits:
- Prevents or reverses fine lines, creases and cracks
- Rebuilds proteins in skin to restore elasticity
Bone and Joint Benefits:
- Provides rapid pain relief
- Prevents recurring joint soreness
- Natural and side effect free
The reasons why BlueBiology’s Marine Collagen consistently outperforms other marine collagen supplements are:
- BlueBiology’s Marine Collagen contains no additives, dyes, or fillers.
- There are 11 grams of Type I Marine Collagen per 11 gram scoop, with a full essential amino acid profile.
- BlueBiology’s Marine Collagen contains only hydrolyzed collagen peptides (see below).
The process of Hydrolysis is perhaps the most decisive factor in determining the quality and potency of a collagen supplement, and the reason why collagen supplements have only recently become so widely used. This is also the area in which BlueBiology really makes their mark.
BlueBiology’s collagen is absorbed over five times faster and more efficiently than the closest leading brand.
Collagen Hydrolysis is the process of breaking down collagen into very small amino acids, called collagen peptides, which your body can absorb much more efficiently. Until recently, hydrolysis was done with a variety of chemicals. BlueBiology then surged beyond other brands with a patented system that uses Protease enzymes to break collagen down much more effectively and without the use of a single chemical.
Marine collagen itself is absorbed up to 1.5 times faster than other types of collagen because of how small marine collagen particles are. With the enzyme hydrolysis innovation, the pure Type I collagen is absorbed so quickly that your body immediately starts trying to put the ‘overstock’ of collagen to use – triggering the rapid repair and replacement of old and damaged cells.
Most of us at USA Consumer Choice use a daily collagen supplement – and after reviewing BlueBiology’s Marine Sourced Collagen, myself and a few others decided to give it a try.
We’ve received overwhelmingly positive feedback from BlueBiology’s customers, so much that many of our staff members ordered it (myself included) and swear by it. But, of course, we would love to hear from you as well!
You can order BlueBiology Marine Collagen through their website, at:
NOTES – 03/24/2022: After trying this collagen, this writer and several others in the USACC offices have used it every single day. For me, soreness in my right hand (always on the computer) was gone. Myself and others saw a major reduction in facial/skin blemishes – even those that had been there for years. Now, months later, everyone at the least has reported stronger, healthier hair and nails.